Hello from Croatia!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajujana

Hi all! We are new here. My name is Ana-Maria and I'm owned by 4 chinchillas, one girl and 3 boys. We don't have a forum like this one in my country so we joined to share the stories and expirience. I work as a veterinarian in a small animal practice so mostly my hobbies are animals.

That's it about us shortly, soon I'll post some pictures.

:thumbsup:

Welcome, there are people on this forum from all over the world, so although it's mostly US people you are far from alone being a member in another country. :) Experience from other countries can really help the chin world too, get a different perspective on issues and/or care.

Finally grabbed time to add some photos (hope it works on the forum).
Beige male is Bepo, 3y.o., lazy *** who loves sleep more than food, doesn't like to be touched, but if he need's company, he will come to you

Standard male is Fićo, 2y.o. (try to read it Fitcho because of c with he "thingy"), he is the active chinchilla that will climb up your head whenever possible.

One picture is missing, my lady Pinky, but, we'll be around here for a long time, so I'll post her picture too ;)

Back