• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Buying Chin Food in Bulk

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cre8ivmind

I have 5 chinchillas, and those little 3-pound bags of chinchilla food I get from a feed supply store don't last very long. Is there any chinchilla food I can order online that is in a bulk size, like maybe 10, 20 or even 50 pounds? Thank you!

I think the brand is Dumor. I get it from Tractor Supply. I've read that some rabbit food is okay for chinchillas, but I want to be cautious as to which ones.

Tractor Supply can get you Mazuri Chinchilla food, Purina Rabbit Chow Show (blue bag), and Manna Pro Sho in much larger bags than 3 lbs. If you ask, they should be able to order it for you.

its been a while, but iir the Dumor brand food at tractor supply is not all that good for chins anyway. But they have a few other options there. I used to use the ManaPro's Select Series Pro rabbit feed myself. 25 or 50 pound bags.

Back