Hello from Colorado

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trf0ster

Hi everyone, I'm Trina from Colorado. My husband and I have recently adopted 2 chin's. They are mother and daughter. The mom is about 1 year old, and the baby is about 4 months old. I don't have any pictures of them yet, but I am hoping to get some soon for you all. They are white chins, and they are so sweet. I am new to chin ownership, so I am here looking for more information and knowledge about them.

I also have hedgehogs and guinea pigs. My current hedgehog's name is Twinkie
10M7w7K
. I just had to put my 2 year old hedgie Marshmallow down this last week due to a mass that was causing her issues. She was my little baby, and I am so heat broken over it. My husband had already arranged the adoption of the chins as a birthday present for me, but it so happened that he was to pick them up the same day I ended up putting my baby down. So even though I am excited about my new additions to our family, I am still so sad about my loss.

I am hoping that my experience with hedgehogs and guineas will help me with the chins. They are such sweet animals, and I just want to make sure I do the best I can for them.

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. The people here are very helpful and there is a lot of valuable information if you search through the older posts. I don't have any hedgies or guinea pigs, but I can tell you that chinchillas are very unique and captivating animals. There is so much to learn! Enjoy getting to know your chins:)

Back