Favorite color/ Dream color

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite/dream color

• Herero ebony, light to dark

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Homo ebony

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Mosiac of any mixture ( eg white ebony, white violet)

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Beige/tan

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Violet

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Sapphire

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Recessive white

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Locken

• Angora

• A nice standard either dark or light etc

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Violet/sapphire/other wrap

• Black Velvet

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Brown Velvet

• TOV mutation ( violet, sapphire, ebony etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other please specify

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

SRSimpson

I am aware this has likely been done a lot. But I thought a recent poll might be fun! What is your favorite color? Or dream chinchilla? If price did not factor in, and it was guaranteed to have a food temperament and most importantly be free of genetic issues

Mosaics are my favorite but I would love a Blue Diamond one day. :D

I forgot to put blue diamond in the poll x.x I knew I forgot something! I also put in Angora and locken I know they are not colors but as new mutations *wink wink* I love the angoras.

BooBoo, LV chins has a couple goldbar babies for sale, for decent prices ;D

I would LOVE a violet or sapphire, or blue diamond!! I just love the muted colors like that, and it makes them look soooo sweet!

I love dark standards and BVs, hoping to get a BV girl soon, I'm the most interested in them and in derived mutations. When I go to shows, I always seem to end up drawn to the PWs too, though, my favourite was a ToV PW/brown white cross, with lovely beige mask and markings showing through the white. I usually coo hopelessly over any chins with a dark mask, like a Siamese cat. Like this ToV white:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p20/chinchillachateau/extrememos.jpg

So, I guess it's really that specific pattern I like.

The RWs are just gorgeous, also! Would love to see one in person someday, I think there were a few in this country.

If I get another chin I'd love to get an extra dark ebony, I love the really nice jet black ones, they're so pretty!!! Really I'm just a sucker for black animals though....!!

I have a thing for beige, brown velvet, and tan. Of course, I love all the colors! But the browns just really appeal to me for some reason.

I love them all! I have a standard dark guy who I love, but I'm most attracted to white mosaic. I also love black velvets. So pretty. <3

If i had the money i would love to get a Black Pearl Chin. they look so pretty. but i also do love standards and mosaics. =)
Minccino_Attract_large_zpsvq6o1psj.png

My husband's new dream mutations are locken, angora and the black pearl. He can dream for awhile until they get more common and better developed. We're getting a blue diamond hopefully at the end of April.

Other: Blue Diamond :) I know they're weak and they're like Marmite (Ya either love it or ya hate it) But, I really do like them and at some point want to Import a Blue Diamond for myself xD Because I can't find any in the UK.
Not for breeding, just as a pet :)

I really love most chin colors and mutations. I'd love a locken. An angora seems like a good idea until I think of the long hair and it might get in the way. But it'd be awesome to get one anyway.
I think my least favorite color is hetero beige or the lowe recessive whites. Or gold bar. Don't hate me, lol. I just like the other colors more.
I love blue diamonds, black velvets, mosaics, homo beige, tans, ebonies. <3

I like the blacks the best 😍😍 I was going to get one but it 2x more than the one I got.

Back