• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for a young hedgie in northern NJ

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My family is allergic to pets, unless they’re hypoallergenic and this hedgehog was my first. Sadly, he is moody and requires more work then other hedgehogs might. I can’t give him enough attention to train him and he doesn’t get Along with my dog either.

His birthday is December 15, 2018, he’s about 6 months old now and his name is Shadow. For $175 I can give you both him in addition to a cage I created with him and a water bottle.

I bought him from a breeder originally and he is free from mites and does not have wobbly hedgehog syndrome. Willing to go down to $150 and will travel a decent distance to deliver for the right person.

Please tell me about yourself as well as some brief interest you may have on hedgies. I know nobody is perfect and caring for a pet is a learning experience; I just want to find someone willing to put in the effort.

Back