This is not how you want to wake up!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
I spent the weekend at Lisa's so this morning I was up at 7am. I knew I would never make it working 3rd shift without napping a bit first so I laid down to read at 2 and fell sleep around 2:30. Stewart come is at 4ish and says, are we in Racine or Calendonia County? I said Caledonia. He goes, "great" because there's a tornado warning for Racine. I said, "Stew we live in Racine!" But it was North Racine County so no immediate worries. But hey nothing like getting you blood pumping, I could even hear it rushing through my ears! I got up, called and checked on Lisa, checked outside and thought about the evacuation plan, but then the sun peeked out and all was well!

Holy Cats! Batman!!!!

Wow, glad the tornado didn't pan out! But, what a way to wake you up quickly! I don't think I would have been able to sleep after hearing news like that!

I am glad you and your family are safe, Laurie! That would be horribly scary!

That would scare the daylights out of me! I'm glad it didn't amount to anything.

Back