Hedgehog Free Share

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's meant for stocking up. It's there for people who need something.

Right. Guess I should have mentioned that. If someone makes an offer for something you are looking for, then you can reply. But it's more of a need thing - especially good for rescues. Just don't expect people to throw free stuff at you.

Sorry, it was meant to be more on the joke side of things...:swoon: But I've never really been funny so thare goes the chance of being a comedian. Sorry again for the confusion!:)

Sorry, it was meant to be more on the joke side of things...:swoon: But I've never really been funny so thare goes the chance of being a comedian. Sorry again for the confusion!:)

It's cool, HK, I've never been very good at funny either. My jokes usually end up with someone looking at me like :err: or :unsure:. The only ones I get :hilarious: from are my best friends that get my humor. Regardless, Hedgehog Free Share is pretty cool!

Back