The girls

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalandra

I shared some new images last night of my girls and thought I should post them to the forum to show them off. A mom should brag about her girls after all :)

Tula is very loving and very active. She's also become quite accustomed to being given mealworms nightly. You wake her up and she starts licking her lips in anticipation. Doesn't she just have lovely teefies?

picture.php

Tylda has been going through a growing spurt, during which she hasn't wanted to be touched. She is a looking at hedgehog. I loved this image as she was in a stompy fit at the time, caused by unapproved photo taking. Fierce hedgehog!

picture.php

Her coloring looks so much darker than it really is in that image... bad lighting!

Beautiful! I love Tula's smile. Tell Tylda to lighten up, her life is on "easy street" now.

(She's still cute, even with the grumpy face.) ;)

Tylda's been slowly getting better and learning to relax. She loves to lay on my chest with my hand holding her. I am just not allowed to move at all once she is settled... else suffer the wrath of stompy feet!

Those are precious hedgies :)
very cute pics.

Tylda's been slowly getting better and learning to relax. She loves to lay on my chest with my hand holding her. I am just not allowed to move at all once she is settled... else suffer the wrath of stompy feet!

haha that's funny x)

I love stompy feet (Ella has them too, all 800 grams of her stomps around when she's really upset). Beautiful pics!!

Hugs to Tula and Miss Stompy. Love that "I am NOT pleased" look she's giving. Tula looks so sweet that I could just about scoop her up with a spoon :) Great little cheek patches on both of them.

Back