Marley and Me

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hated it...okay well not hate but didn't like it at all. It was cheesy-I thought that it took away the talent that the actors have...and lagged along while spelling out a totally obvious outcome.

That and I have been told that I have no heart, seeing as my boyfriend and I were the only ones in the movie not bawling our eyes out. My step dad saw it twice with my mother and they both cried both times:rolleyes:

it's a movie about owners who didn't and couldn't take care of their dog properly. I have a lab at home and though she is far from the calmest dog in the world, we have been responsible enough to train her instead of letting the situation get worse and drugging her everytime we can't handle it

:barf: yea no thanks...

I was really disappointed in this movie; not at all what I had expected from seeing previews. I thought it would be hilarious, but found it to be a pretty serious movie that left me feeling depressed as it got closer to the end.

I think I will have to see it, my husband said it was cute, but I think it sounds pretty sad.

I'm not sure if I want to see this movie or not, I know I will cry like a baby, but sometimes I get in the mood to watch a sad movie so I think I will save it until then, when I can watch it alone lol

Honestly, the book is 100x better than the movie. The movie itself is great, and heartwrenching, but reading the book, you learn what Marley actually taught John about life, and so much other stuff.

I've heard the book is better, but that's just hear-say. I saw the movie and it was VERY sad. I knew what the ending would be just since I had heard about the book for a long time, but it still was very sad. It was amazing how they couldn't train/control Marley, but it had an ok story.

I really didn't like the movie...I thought most of it was sad, not funny, and I stopped before the end. I did not like it at all.

I was disappointed in the movie. I read the book first, the movie just didn't do it justice.

Back