Felix & Kuma..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stacie I just have no words to heal. I'm so very sorry. Love to you, Stacie, from me!

Stacie, I am so so sorry to read this. I can't wrap my mind around what you must be going through right now. It just isn't fair, damnit.

Rest in peace, Felix and Kuma.:heart5:

Oh, my God, Stacie -- I'm just now seeing this thread.

I am so very sorry for you and the loss of 2 more of your precious babies. You're right, this is too many to lose so close together. I'm crying as I write this, since 2 more of my beloved Playchins have gone to Chinnie Heaven to be with Neeko and Mako.

Please know that you ARE the #1 Chin Mom, and we all know that, as do your babies.

They will all be watching over you from above and sending you their whiskers kisses and love. :hearts:

I'm so sorry...

I don't have the words to adequately express what I want to convey to you at this time, Stacie.
My heart goes out to you at this sad, sad time and I will continue to hold you and the boys in my thoughts. *hugs*

May they rest in peace until you meet again.

Thank you everyone. I've been trying to keep myself busy..it hadn't really sunk in that they were truely gone until I went down this morning and only saw 3 cages instead of 4. I had Phil take their cage down last night and put it into storage. I couldn't do it myself. I can only take comfort in the fact that I have 4 precious chinnie angels looking over me and their brothers.

I am so sorry I am late Stacie, I am in shock!
I am sos sorry for your losses and all that you have gone through.

R.I.P little guys.. :(

Oh my god Stacie, awful & horrible....how tragic this is happening to you. It does make me wonder about my two boys together--Sending my deepest & heartfelt sympathy to you during this...So very sad :(

Ugh, I can't even believe this :(
I've been gone every weekend for the past 3 weeks so I missed this!

I am so very sorry Stacie. I know nothing I or anyone says will make the pain go away, but you are the best chin owner, you know that. So don't feel bad about anything, there was nothing you could have done.

Again, I'm sorry :heart3:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a chin the same way a few months ago. It's heartbreaking. :(

I am so sorry Stacie.
I saw the title and my stomach just churned.
I am so so sorry for your loss.

Back