My sweet baby Mako...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stacie, I am so truly sorry for what has happened to you and your gang. You lost such a great family member! I honestly didn't expect to see what I saw- that he had passed. That memorial brought me to tears. Your situation with Mako has made me appreciate my boy so much more- to spend time with them whenever you can, because tomorrow is never a promise.

I am so sorry.

R.I.P Mako,
even if I didn't own you, I loved you dearly.
:cry3:
:flowers6::flowers4:

So sorry for your loss, I am really am. I recently lost my boy who was the same age as Mako, So I know how it feels to loose a young, much loved Chin.

Stay strong, and just remember he is happy and free on the bridge. x

Oh, Stacie. I am so sorry. I really enjoyed pictures and stories of Mako, and I know you loved him very much. My thoughts are with you.

Stacie, I'm sorry to learn of this coming in on Monday night! I know how much you loved Mako--I hope both he and Neeko are having a blast over the rainbow bridge.

Oh Stacie, I'm only now seeing this. I wish I could have seen it earlier to offer my support. I remember how helpful you were when Orville was turned on; I wish I could have done the same for you. I'm so sorry you lost him, but he was so loved while he was with you...he had a wonderful life with you. I'm sure Neeko met him at the bridge and they are popcorning and snuggling together.

Mako :nolove:

I'm so sorry, we all know how much you loved Mako, we all loved him too, his silly poses, playchin poses. he just had such a personality. looking at smudgie all alone doesn't help with getting better either, hope smudge is okay.
And you, the whole forum is here for you. *BIG HUG*

Back