• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a new chin in the Dallas area

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dannysnz

Hello everyone, I currently own one Chinchilla that I believe is a few years old. It was a rescue and not a lot of information was given to me about him. He's great though and the wife and I are trying to find him a new buddy.

We're looking to find a reputable breeder in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We live about two hours away but we will take as many precautions as possible to transport it safely. I'm thinking taking a few chinchillers, and making sure that it's nice and chilly in the car will be ok, along with traveling on a cooler day or in the early morning.

Does anyone know any breeders in the Dallas area, or can recommend a reputable pet store? FYI, I'm looking for a 1+ year male. Color doesn't matter, I just want him to be older/bigger so that he's not too small to bunk with my current one.

Thanks in advance!

Back