• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a mosaic male

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smidgeyy

Hello. :]
I'm currently residing in Berks County, PA.

My cat and chinchilla are my babies and I love them dearly. Chillybean came to me when my brother purchased him from petco. When the kids were rough with him, he passed him along to me. I was unprepared but now I have everything settled. I bought a CN 162 as soon as I could, and he even litter trained himself. He was about 6 months old when I got him(on thanksgiving), so he's almost a year old now.

He was housed with other chins before I got him so I know he has potential to get along with another. Since I have a CN, I have the option to turn it into two cages if necessary.

I'm looking for a young white male who has lived happily with other chins. I'd like him to be accustomed to being held and such as well(but I'm sure most breeders do so anyway). I do have one lined up that I might be bringing home but I thought I would make this to keep my options open. :]

I know she did. :) I'm hoping I can get to the show this weekend but with work it might not be possible. She's 7 hours away otherwise as well. :/ but I am interested in her little guy. :)

Back