• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO pedigreed breeding chinchillas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stargazerwolf

I used to breed chinchillas long ago and through unfortunate circumstances had to give them up (had them through high school and college, was evicted from house when married, unemployed husband, divorce etc etc) I now have a very stable life, run and own my own pet grooming salon and would love to get back in to chinchillas. Unfortunately I cannot seem to find a breeder here in Nebraska any longer, the two I had known of no longer breed chinchillas.

I would like to start off with only a couple of chinchillas, a male and female for now. I would prefer to have a mosaic and an ebony or possibly black velvet, these are my favorites and I enjoy the unique patterns that can come about. If I expand I may look in to some standards and tans. So I would like pedigreed chinchillas, with great health history, they don't have to be proven nor a specific line, just good breeding quality and unrelated of course.

I may be willing to drive even out of state if its a nearby state as I'd prefer to not have chinchillas shipped. My chinchillas were my pets before breeders, so will be loved, cared for properly and played with daily. The ones I had before were so sweet and entertaining to watch as they bounced off the walls in their chin safe room :)

Back