• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a young male chinchilla! (NJ)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yuudoku.Niji

I am interested in purchasing/adopting a young male chinchilla. I'd prefer from a breeder or someone of knowledge of chins. I currently have a male light ebony chinchilla. I have two double level critter nations. Again, I'm interested in another male, as I do not want anything to happen with a female, even though they would be in different cages, I'd be more comfortable with a gender I've already been handling. I'd like to possibly see if I can home the chin in the same cage with my current chinchilla, if that's alright with whoever you are that I'm buying or adopting the chinchilla from. From research, I know that I'd have to completely clean and disinfect everything, like their cages and all, before even letting them be in the same room. I'm sure there will be more questions for me, I will be open and honest about anything that will be asked and needed to be known and I'll definitely do anything that needs to be done as well. I'm also able to wait as long as need be.

Back