• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Standard or BV female(s) at WA ECBC field day

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoaea

O.o
For those breeders attending the WA show on Oct 5. I will be looking for one or two high quality females, either placed 1st in the past or that do well at this field day. If they are older I would like them to be proven and be retired from your herd for an acceptable reason.

Standard: I would prefer a pure standard (will still consider non pure's with no Ebony), of a 1st place quality or higher. I know there is no perfect chin so my most valued trait is clarity of color, followed by density and body shape.

BV: I would like a BV female worthy of being a founding member of a show herd like above sought after standard. Also, important to have no ebony in the history.

I will pay extra if a chinchilla has the Empress Quality Registration. I also will only consider a female with a pleasant personality. By this I mean no sprayers/aggressive females. They do not have to be tamed but I don't want a skittish animal.

If they do not have a proven show history I don't want to make a final purchase before the animal is assessed by the judges at the show. This is mainly because I am new to breeding and so I need to rely on a third party's judgment of quality still.

My total chin budget is 600$ but my room is limited to 2 females and possibly 1 male. Feel free to ask me questions.

Jessica Olson
Seattle, WA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back