• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chins for China

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnieShop

Hey Everyone,

I was contacted by one of our friends on FB that lives in China, she is looking for chins to import. Not sure of any breeders are interested or not, but send me a message if you are, and I can pass you her information and you guys can talk. This is what she told me so far.

" i want to import large quantity , so pls helpe me to find bigger oversea breeders .our requirements are as bellow:
1.all the colors are ok except standard gray;
2.the age between 3-8 months.
3.the price between the female and male is different or consistent?
4.species is only for pet, maybe we can import live show Chinchilla in the future."

Thanks!

The only breeder who can (or will) export to China is Jim Ritterspach. It takes a huge amount of jumping through hoops and fees that others aren't willing to do/pay.

Thanks Tunes,

I will pass on the information. I am sure it must be a lot of paperwork. We have shipped to various places other than the US, and it is always fun trying to figure out all the rules and regulations.

Back