So its not the Ritz but...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comtnmama

Daisy May and Pippin have a new summer retreat!!!

Actually it is their evacuation cage. We are in a high wildfire zone, so we need to be prepared. For an evac cage, it is kind of huge I guess. But it is getting pretty hot (for CO) around here so I am going to keep this one if the basement for them so they have a nice get-away.

Need a couple more things to make it really homey but it will do for now. I think they are going to sleep down there tonight... it is still 77 degrees on our main level. The Hubs thinks I am nuts but I am going to sleep on the couch down there just to be sure they are ok.

IMG_7704.jpg

It is a Quality Cage I got off CL for $40. The one small door is kind of a bummer. I KNOW Pippin is going to be a pain to get out. She is a sprayer. Little stinker.

That is a SWEET temp cage! Tell your husband I slept on the floor by Lily's cage for 3 months when I was hand feeding around the clock. He won't think you're nuts after he hears that ;-)

I think it's great you thought ahead :thumbs: and got this temp cage for them and got them used to it as well!

Love the temp cage! You do what you gotta do if you love your critters! :D

Back