Cholla?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently trying to find some as well.. Best ideas so far are bird toy suppliers. Apparently there are some people out there who use it in fish tanks for shrimp? I went to a local store yesterday that has a bunch of tanks and they looked at me like a I grew another head or something when I asked. Back to looking online again.:banghead:

Im looking too, i cant seem to get any in the UK and the only cholla thing i can find is a perch :S

I have a huge box of cholla logs I ordered in bulk from Pet Products by Nature that I haven't used. I just never got around to making toys out of them and I don't think I will, unfortunately, as free time is very scarce for me right now!

I have all sizes and was thinking about selling them for $1.50-$2.00 each, depending on diameter (some are long and thin and some are very thick). If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]. I can check tonight and see how many I have, what sizes, and get pics as well. I really need to sell off some things I don't need so I don't have to move so many boxes of stuff over to my new house.

Ok, here's what I've got:

Small logs, approx. 6" long and 3/4"-1" diameter - $1.50 ea
Medium logs, approx. 6" long and 1-2" diameter - $1.75 ea
Jumbo perch-sized logs, approx. 6" long and 3-4" diameter - $2.50 ea

Med Cholla slices, approx 1" long and 1-2" diameter - $0.50 ea
Lg cholla slices, approx 1" long and 2-3" diameter - $0.80 ea.

Small logs:
100_5789.jpg

Medium and jumbo logs (they look shorter because they are thicker around but they are the same length as the small logs):
100_5785.jpg

Med Cholla slices:
100_5787.jpg

Lg Cholla slices:
100_5778.jpg

You can PM me here or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Back