Power outages

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starleomach

Dawnna's Keeper
I know a lot of us in the midwest are out of power I am going on day 3 and will not have it back till Thursday night. Luckily we have a generator going for the chinchillas or I don't know what we would do...

So others out there I hope you are fairing well

I hadn't heard about this, are you guys getting storms? Hope everyone stays safe and cool!

Day 3? I'm so sorry Kristy! We've had some power interruptions here from storms, but they get the power back up after a short while.

I guess that if anyone fairly near to me (Tucson, southern AZ area) has a problem with a/c or power failure, just let me know. I'm happy to take care of chins until everything can be fixed.

I hadn't heard about this, are you guys getting storms? Hope everyone stays safe and cool!

We had a short but very violent storm early Monday morning. I know a lot of homes/businesses out by where I work that still do not have their power back as of a couple of hours ago. The winds were so strong that I thought someone was trying to break my garage door down.

http://napervillesun.suntimes.com/n...el-delays-after-storms-pelt-chicago-area.html

Kristy, I hope you get your power back soon, it's gotta be tough with it being so hot and humid this week.

We feel your pain Kristy. Going on 3 days without power here too. They are talking friday before we get power back.

Wow, I haven't talked to my mom in a few days so I had no idea :-( Atleast some of you have generators, hope everyone is doing ok!

That stinks. Yay for generators! =)

We had a power outage last weekend but it was because some idiot felt the need to stick his hands into the main substation and steal the copper wire. Didn't turn out for good for half the county or him.

Back