For Those Curious About Chin Spins...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelyco

Fur Flavored
I had to share this, I was a little flabbergasted when I took the Chin Spin out of the box. This thing is HUGE! I definitely underestimated how big 15" is. The size is worth it, the girls run on it so much faster and for longer periods now than their 12" wheel, but I wanted to share a size comparison for those who are curious.

He just kind of made his way into it when we were setting up the Ferret Nation, haha. Mind you, this is a 15 pound cat, with room to spare.

Enjoy :))

Attachments

• 100_2591.jpg
    100_2591.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 121
Silly cat! LOL!

My Tribble and Tia will be seven months in a few weeks, so I want to get them wheels soon!! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to get mine!

Oh man I'm so with you on not realizing how big it was. After I got through the box I can honestly say I was a little afraid of the thing..lol!
All these 'what If it falls on her?' '....what if it falls on me?!' thoughts started rolling through my head.

But anyhoot it is a very nice wheel, kitty. :)
Best $60-somethin' I could've spent for them.

I was afraid it would be too heavy for the girls to move! They have to give it a good jump to get it going, but it doesn't seem to bother them. My husband started using it as a shield for awhile, too (Captain America fan). Silly boys.

diluted bleach mixture or even peroxide or straight vinegar. then wipe with a wet cloth to remove residue and dry.

kitty is adorable. reminds me of the 1 & only cat i ever had in my life when i was little.

I'm with you on that. They ARE huge, when I took mine out of the box I was definitely surprised! It was a great purchase, though, my guy loves it! I've had to replace the mesh supporting it on his cage twice now for this monster wheel, lol!

Your cat is too cute. My pug does that as well. Every time I open a box, he's practically moving me out of the way so that he could see and get in on it.

Back