Love you Kelly. Goodbye.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ysy

I lost my special needs chin Kelly this morning. Every since 10 months old, she has had issues. She would have turned 4 this August but it was not meant to be. I am grateful for the one and the half years when she seemed to shake off her health problems that plagued her for more than a year and was a happy, bouncy chinchilla. It made all her prior suffering all worth it.

I am also grateful for the fact that it was not a long drawn out battle, and until her last moments, she was still enjoying her scritches despite the pain.

I will cherish fond memories of her trying to make off with my cushion despite the fact that the cushion was 5 times her size, dragging it across the room behind my back. Her getting stuck on a ledge and had to wait for me to rescue her while she got too scared to jump down. Her kakking at me when i was slow to get her hay.

Mommy loves you Kelly, and i'm sorry i can't do more for you. But you are in chinny heaven now where there are no such things as allergies and you can eat all the pellets you want. No apple banana flavoured critical care too because you hate it! And all the alfafa and herbs you want.

Goodbye my sweet, stubborn, brave baby.

I am so sorry for your loss. These lovable little creatures sure can steal our hearts!

This made me cry so much. I am so sorry for your loss :(
Rest in peace until we meet again ...

I am so sorry for you loss :( It's hard to lose a baby, but now Kelly is over that rainbow bridge where there is no pain.

Back