2013 Christmas photo contest! :D

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryT

LarryT
2013 Christmas Contest
This is a photo contest for hedgehogs, pictures should be of a winter holiday theme with at least one hedgehog in it. NO PHOTOSHOP PLEASE! One entry per household. When submitting pictures please include your name, location and hogs name. Pictures can be sent to [email protected] or you can use our Facebook fan page if you'd prefer https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carolina-Storm-Hedgehog-Wheels/219028394814459
Deadline for submitting pictures is Dec. the 23rd. We will have a poll for everyone to cast a vote, the polls will open on the 24th and close on the 31st, at midnight. The top 20 photos with the most votes will move on to the judging round (the poll winner will win a Carolina Storm wheel so they will not move on to the judging round) where a panel of judges from the USA, UK and Canada will then make the final decision. Winners will be declared on New Years Day.

Prizes: • Winner of poll voting - Choice of Carolina Storm Wheel (winner pays shipping)

• 1st place of judging - choice of any Carolina Storm wheel and a Bonding Bag made by my good friend Lynn of Oceanfront Hedgehogs (free worldwide shipping)

• 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place - choice of any Carolina Storm wheel (winners pay shipping)

• 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th place - a Snuggle Sack courtesy of Oceanfront Hedgehogs (winners pay shipping)

• We will also have 8 winners from the Honorable Mention section, the top 4 honorable mention photos will win choice of any Carolina Storm wheel (winners pay shipping)

• 5th through 8th place will win a Snuggle Sack courtesy of Oceanfront Hedgehogs (winners pay shipping).

http://www.carolinastormhedgehogs.com/christmas-contest-2013.html

I'm so going to try and get a good photo of Ppunk! I'm upgrading his cage come Christmas, and I don't think his old wheel will match very well with the new design. :p Plus any excuse to get lots of photos of him is a good excuse.

I'm glad you posted here, because I hadn't liked the Facebook page yet, so another year would have passed without me even knowing this was a thing D:

Attachments

• phpYVMENYAM.jpg
    phpYVMENYAM.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8
Back