• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free to good home. Livingston, Texas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightningturtle

Scooper of all the poops!
Dessy is a standard female, about 4 years old. She normally eats Oxbow, though I had to put her on Pirina Pro rabbit food when funds got tight. She'll likely be back on Oxbow soon, though, because she hates this stuff. I also have about 75% of a large bale of timothy that she has for food and bedding.
Dessy has a massive ferret cage, the size of a double Ferret Nation, with ample perches and a wood house.

Now for the reason: I'm going to be moving out of the country by the end of the year, and between the 11+ hour flight, selling her cage and buying a new one with all new supplies, any quarrantine she might have to be in, and hoping I can find a reliable window A/C unit right away, I think it would be kinder to everyone if I found her a loving home here.

As the title states, I'm in Livingston, Texas. I can travel a bit to meet her new family, but I work six days a week so I can't go too far.

If you can't find her a home I will be in Houston for a conference mid May or if you are coming through Lafayette you are welcome to drop her off in a couple weeks. My quarantine room already has an occupant but he will be coming out on the 27th so long as he doesn't come down with anything. I would much rather you find her a home but if nothing pops up it is an option. Good luck! :)

If you can't find her a home I will be in Houston for a conference mid May or if you are coming through Lafayette you are welcome to drop her off in a couple weeks. My quarantine room already has an occupant but he will be coming out on the 27th so long as he doesn't come down with anything. I would much rather you find her a home but if nothing pops up it is an option. Good luck! :)

Thanks you. I'll do all I can to find her a hooe before your conference, but it's a huge comfort to know there's an option if I can't find a home for her.

Sorry for the silence. I may have found a home for get! Wish me luck that this pans out! She'll be going to a vet tech a couple towns over.

Back