The Ferret Nation Club

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so a member of the FN club. I love that thing.

100_1228.jpg

100_1231.jpg

100_1232.jpg

The best thing about it is the huge doors. As long as I don't stand up and hit myself on the head with the top door, it's so much easier vacuuming, cleaning, and moving shelves.

I am with Tina on that one, it is sooo much easier to clean, so far Gabby is the only one with a FN here, and the bys cages take a lot longer!

I'm a member, but I'll have to get pictures.

Tanya, where did you get the natural fiddle sticks, did you make them?

No I didn't make them. Although I would like to try to make some from apple branches one day! I bought some and others I have in my store.

Here are a couple of pics of the FN that Bradley, Brian, and Bruce share:

Chinchillas052.jpg

Chinchillas060.jpg

My other FN just arrived today. Barkley and Baxter will be sharing that one. It will be a little bigger cage for them. When I get it put together and decorated, I'll post new pics of it, too ;)

I tried making an apple bridge, it was time consuming finding branches that matched. I'm picky, and gave up to start something new.

Very spiffy. :cool:

You guys/gals and your fleece liners. Haven't tried them yet, but I did haul my sewing machine up and did blow off the dust. Maybe I should make a liner just to try.

Yea, Carol Anne...the fleece liners are wonderful. Then you only have poos to sweep or vacum instead of poos AND pine shavings/bedding. :D

I have one and i LOOOOVE it
I will hopefully put some pictures up soon:)

The best thing about it is the huge doors. As long as I don't stand up and hit myself on the head with the top door, it's so much easier vacuuming, cleaning, and moving shelves.

Oh, I HATE when I do that. Once, I stood up so fast it popped off its hinges!...so sad...

I have a FN as well, but the bottom layer only has a wheel, hidey home, and a fleece liner :( I'm working up to buying everything that I need. Shelves, more toys, more chewies, and everything included. Unfortunetly, things are difficult when you don't have a job and have to get everything yourself =X

All of these homes are beautiful and are great ideas! I will most certainly use some of them for the customization of Zia's FN. I plan on having it finished by next month. Hopefully.

We have a Ferret Nation too and we love it! here are some pics of when we first got it:

NewCage.jpg

NewCage-Bottom.jpg

NewCage-Top.jpg

NewCage-Top2.jpg

NewCage-Bottom2.jpg

In case you noticed the absence of fleece, we can't put any in as Calypso turns into a fleece monster and eats it all

I have a ferret cage but I'm not sure the brand it was used. We just have the 1 chinchilla in there now, Daphne, our boy is in a smaller cage, but still larger than what he's used to. We're gonna put him ina ferret cage too when he's bigger. If we get everyone friends it'll comfortably fit two adult chins.

I too am a FN club member. No pictures just yet. How do you guys keep your little escape artists in there if you are just doing a quick food change or something?

I too am a FN club member. No pictures just yet. How do you guys keep your little escape artists in there if you are just doing a quick food change or something?

Even though I expected it, mine have never really tried to jump. If the chins are in the cage though, I try to limit open doors to only one at a time. This just minimizes the chance of them even trying.

Wow, you all have some beautiful set-ups - here's mine!

I've never had trouble with the girls escaping either - but now that I've said that, they'll try to jump right out next time I don't want them to! I even do spot cleaning with them in the cage and both bottom doors open, and all they want to do is sit on my little dust pan... but they're in the playroom (ie the livingroom), so if they do get out it isn't a problem.

Attachments

• PICT0001.jpg
    PICT0001.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,192
  • PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,150
  • PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,048
Back