Just received Lifeline - how much to give?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niknoo76

Just received my bag of lifeline and needing help on how much to give my chinny. He has lost 40-45g of weight over the last few weeks. Be broke his foot (which is healing nicely) but we had to separate him from his cage mate and he has pretty much stopped eating of drinking anything. Ou reason he is still here is because he has been fed CC 3 times daily. I've heard this lifeline works wonders but I am airflow confused as to how to use it. Do I mix it in with the CC or feed it separately? I understand this is not a meal replacement like CC.any help would be great x

You can mix it 50/50 with the critical care or mix it on its own, I have done both. Watch when you mix it-add a little bit of water at a time, it becomes a slurry really fast. That and when mixed to the consistancy you want let it sit for a few min, the bee pollen will clog up the syringe tip until it softens. If I feed it on its own I give 10ml a day.

Back