Fleece liners that wrap around bass pans??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my3esses

Is there such a thing? No matter what I put on the corners my chin destroys her cage with the traditional fleece liners laying in the bass pan. I tried to make some version of what I'm looking for - took a 2 layer liner and sewed a giant piece of fleece to it to make sort of a pillow case style liner but my sewing skills are very limited and the corners are bunchy and it was a pain to make. I am wondering if anyone has bought or makes something like that?

Her fleece liner just sit in the pan for the bass pans

God Is Good And His Love Last Forever

Is there such a thing? No matter what I put on the corners my chin destroys her cage with the traditional fleece liners laying in the bass pan. I tried to make some version of what I'm looking for - took a 2 layer liner and sewed a giant piece of fleece to it to make sort of a pillow case style liner but my sewing skills are very limited and the corners are bunchy and it was a pain to make. I am wondering if anyone has bought or makes something like that?

did you ever find these? im super interested in them

Back