Dust Quantity

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiftyKat

Crazy Cat & Rodent Lady!
Hi all!

I'm in the process of trying to buy some dust. However, I do not know how much I should buy! I don't have a ton of space so I don't want a ton of it at a time. However, how long does a pound of dust last two chins if you were to say ... dust them at least twice a week?

Also, how much dust should you put in a bath at a time for two chins and how often should you change it?

Thank you!

Hi Nifty Cat, I live by Silerwood Amusement park and can meet you in CDA or Spokane, I have a 50 lbs sack so I would be happy to share some with you. I'll even give you 2-3 lbs. Always happy to meet a fellow chin owner in the area. If you aren't that close, I'll ship it to you for the cost of shipping only

That would be awesome! I am about two hours away from you, but my mom has a doctor's appointment coming up in that area and I can probably go up with her. When I find out when her appointment is I'll be sure to PM you! Could I maybe get 5 pounds from you? I could pay you also if you need! :eek:D

Ok, sure. What town are you in? Are you still looking for chins? I have 3 bonded boys I would rehome if I found a good home for them. A standard, a mosaic and a pink white. They come with a huge parrot cage. Price isn't too important, but a great home is.

Back