Chins & Hedgies

It is Central Time
Go Back   Chins & Hedgies > Chin Forums > Chin Classified Section > Craigslist ads (and others)
Register Chat FAQ Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Craigslist ads (and others) If you find an ad concerning on Craigslist (or other sites), please post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 10:13 PM United States
I love my chinchildren!

Chinchillas: 5!
Default CHEAP ferret nations and exercise wheels!! (Chin spins, silent spinners, leo brauns)

I just went and bought a silent spinner and a chin spin plus a lot more from this guy, he bought a storage unit that had all of the stuff from a closed down chin rescue in it. He has pretty much anything you could want and it's all in good condition. He has tons of ferret nations and exercise wheels, along with TONS of fleece, unused toy parts, chin treats, shelves and other cage accessories. He said he can probably ship stuff if you ask and his prices are negotiable. He is cleaning it all and he is very reasonable with bundling prices if you buy multiple things. He also has other types of cages suitable for chinnies including the wire type cages that are priced wayyy cheaper than anywhere else I have seen. The fleece he has includes some big unsewn pieces, tons of pan liners and covers for the tubes, some hammocks too. The treats are all chin safe and most of them are already in labeled tupperware containers.

I just know how hard it is to find cheap chin supplies so I thought this would be a great find for everybody on the forum. Anyone who makes toys to sell, he has bags of unused toy parts.

Hope this helps some of you!

Here is the link: http://peoria.craigslist.org/for/4127364900.html

He only has pics of some of the stuff but I am sure he will be more than willing to send pics of specific things if you ask him.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:55 PM United States
Chinnie Maid

Chinchillas: 10

I've deleted unnecessary chatter. If you have a question for the seller, please contact via their cl ad.