• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Female Pet Chin in Western Pennslvania

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BookWorm

I have had my chinchilla for about a month now, and even though she has bonded with me pretty well, she seems very sad and lonely. I don't get to spend as much time with her as I had thought I would before I got her, and I would like to get her a friend. I am not particularly picky on color, though I would prefer if the new friend were not a standard just so I can more easily tell my babies apart. My little girl is 4 months old now, so I would need one in a compatible age range to make their bonding more likely. I have already contacted Vyxxin, who sold me the chin I already have, but she will not have any ready within the bonding window so I figured I would ask on here. Thank you all. :)

This is a female silver mosaic that I am on the fence about using for myself...she is from Shoots/Ryerson parents. DOB is 12/15/12. Now there is never any guarantees that 2 chins will get along but I currently have her housed with 5 other young ladies and they get along fine so I can say that she is used to cagemates...$200 if you are interested...I am in Monessen, PA

Attachments

• SILVERMOSAIC.jpg
    SILVERMOSAIC.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 22
Thank you for the offers, Pookinaround and Dreamlite. I am in talks with another member via PM. Pookinaround, you are very close to me and if the other offer does not work out, I am seriously considering yours. Your girl is very pretty!

Thanks! Just figured I'd throw out the offer considering her age was close to that of yours and also my location. I'm not actively trying to sell her so if the other deal falls through let me know...no biggie...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back