• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tan chinchilla WANTED!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcrew7

I would love to add a tan chinchilla to my family. The darker the better, I would prefer a male with good size and conformation...I love the big chinnies! I'll take a female if I can't find a male though. I'm more concerned with good health and a dark coat than anything else. I'm located in Greensboro NC, I don't want my new baby shipped, I'd much rather be able to meet and I'm willing to drive some of the way or half of the way or whatever depending on where you are. Thanks in advance for any help

I have a tan here up for adoption named Gizmo. She is a female, and we are 7 hours from each other, but I wanted to let you know about her in case. We could most likely put together a chinchilla railroad from me to you as I have a lot of resources and helpful people on the east coast.

Here is her Petfinder ad with photos.
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/25988305

I have 2 tan baby males that are not weaned yet, but can be put on hold. I let them leave at 3 months of age. Photos and info are on the for sale page of my site.

Back