• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ebony chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommyzard1

Hello,

I am looking for a dark or preferrably extra dark ebony chin in the Oregon area. I have contacted several breeders in Or and Wa. to no avail. The common sentiment is "good luck finding one!" I have also been on the waiting list for a breeder in Washington for 10 months. I dont care if it is male or female, I just really love the black ones! If anyone has a younger one in this area please let me know! I'd prefer not to have to have one flown in from across the country.

Well, I've had no luck locating anyone with chins that would not require shipping, so I am now open to shipping options. Anyone know of anywhere in the us that ships, with chins a little less costly than those at chinchillas.com? My next option is to ship internationally, but I just cant believe they would be so hard to locate!!!

Back