New Chinchilla Tattoo!!!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your tattoo! I just got my first tattoo at age 58. It is related to my two pet chihuahuas. I have a few others planned but one of the first things I thought of when I got my first chin was: I'm gonna need a chin tattoo!

I would have not thought to get a chin footprint though. Very classy!:thumbsup:

That's amazing!! I have a bunch of tattoos including one of my dearly departed kitty. I love tattoos but yours is way awesome, really lifelike. Cling to that artist and never let him move away! He is great!

after many years of debating and flopping through pictures i finally took the plunge and got my second chinchilla related tattoo but my first chinchilla portrait done. keep in mind that its a fresh tattoo, just got home, so the color is going to be a bit off till the red goes down. well any who here she is!

P4140003.jpg

here is the picture it was based off of

roulette2-1.jpg

It really AMAZING tattoo!!! Could you share your artist's contact? I'm going to make a similar tattoo http://flowertattooideas.com/50-watercolor-poppy-tattoos/ maybe your artist could do it for me?

Back