Degu! Degu! Degu!.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepperpot

Chin Mum & Fluffslave!
Hubby has decided that we are having a pair of degus, which are being collected tomorrow. They are boys, one an agouti, and one a blue, both aged sixteen weeks. Does anyone else on here keep degus? Although I'm fully aware of the basics, I may need to pick brains regarding the fine tuning. Really looking forward to having these little guys. :)

Ooo exciting! I don't know much about them, but they're pretty cute! I'm sure someone here must own one and be able to offer some insight ^_^

Any degu owners out there, please make yourselves known. It's always comforting to know that there is support through this forum to be had if needed. :)

Well, the two little degu boys have arrived, and are settling in really well. They love their wheel, and love chewing the bark off apple and pear sticks. We've called them Justin and Jamie. :)

Awww! Congrats!! I think they're really cute, I've considered them before. I know there's a least a few people on here that have degus, hopefully they'll reply to you soon!

Please share pictures of Justin and Jamie. :cute:

Back