• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need custom built wood house

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRose

Its been quite awhile since I have been on the forum. I am actually needing a custom built wood house for my rabbit not my chins but I have bought some before ( i forget from whom) for my chins that are nice and held up well and want to get one for the bun as I am redesigning her cage. Basically I am looking for some solid wood construction, something she can chew on if she wants. She's around 8 lbs, maybe something along the lines of 12 D x 12H x 15-20" long (her current housing is 24" x 48" and is going to be expanded to have a second story of about the same area. This house would work as both a hiding house and a step to the second level. Wood doesnt have to be super thick, just enough at least that she could stand on it without it breaking)

Thanks a bunch!

- Barbie

I recomend going to Twilight Chinchillas, she has a banner at the top of the forum that will take you to her page.

Back