Hello from Chinny and Cuddles!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillMom

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I've learned a lot from these forums on how to be a better chin parent. So I thought I'd make a thread introducing myself, and my chins. :)
I recently re-did my cage, and went with the FN. They are loving it, and I am loving the opening doors on both sides lol.
Here are some pics of them snoozing in their hut. Chinny is on the left, snuggling on his chinnie-buddie made by Annie from ChinChic. :) and Cuddles is on the right.

chinny%20and%20cuddles_zpsqv93o0or.jpg

peekaboo_zpsp9omjyfv.jpg

sleepytime_zpscz1hxag4.jpg

Love this site and all the insight, and so do my boys!

Hi Chinchillmom - Chinny and Cuddles are adorable! I especially like the second photo - so cute!

I've got a couple of cuddle toys in with my chins as well but they'd rather snuggle with each other than anything else, so I think they're mostly in there for me, more than them. :D

I am a newbie here too. Thank goodness for all the experienced chin-folk and their wisdom!

Spodumena- Thanks so much! I was wondering if they'd warm up to them, cuz they were each others' cuddle buddy first and foremost lol. But they like the variety I guess! And I definitely like the cuteness :) I'm with you there. I know right, I learned my chins have been very lucky these past 10 yrs... Now I know better, so I can do better for them!

Tunes- Thank you! They are pretty happy boys :) though Cuddles is having raisin withdrawals right now... He's my sugar addict/town-crier, so when raisins were taken off the menu, he let me know how he really felt lol.

Back