Rayne

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze

Rayne was born into a family with 2 siblings. This was an accidental birth the owners told us and they were trying to find a same sex friend for their current one a few months ago, only to find they weren't the same. Three days after they were born, the owners were watching a cat. During the night, the cat killed, the mom, dad and the 2 siblings, leaving scratches over both of Rayne's eyes that would leave her blind and on her nose.
Then they contacted us because they were unable to hand feed as often as was needed. We took this baby girl on, putting her with one of our females for warmth and feeding the formula every two hours.

She passed yesterday.

R.I.P. Little Rayne 7/17/09-7/23/09

Such a sad story... But as Mishelly said, she's with her family, and whole again. I'm sorry for your loss. It was so sweet of you to try to take on the challenge of handfeeding her. May Rayne rest in peace.

I'm so sorry! I know how much you care about these little guys
You know where I am if you need to talk.

While not really expecting one, I was still hopeful for a good outcome for this little bit of a thing. I'm so sorry for her loss, but glad you at least were able to give her a chance.

what a horrible outcome for the whole chin family :( This is so sad! I agree that it was wonderful for you to try and give Rayne a chance, but maybe she is better off with her family over the rainbow bridge. May she r.i.p.

I'm so sorry for your loss of little Rayne. :flowers4:

She is in Chinie Heaven with the rest of her family and she knows how hard you tried to save her and how much she was loved.

Back