Goodbye Avalanche

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godins Chinchillas

Godin's Chinchillas
Sweet Dreams Avalanche. May you rest in peace! In the short time I have owned you you have given me 7 gorgeous babies. May they continue your legacy. Watching you this morning was painful for me. Putting you to sleep was even more but rest assured pretty girl you are no longer in pain.\

DX- rectal prolapse of unknown reason. Reducing it proved not to work and her health was deterioted so that she would not have survived anesthesia to resect the angry intestine and reattach it to her anus.:cry3:

She gave you so much in her short life,but it sounds like you gave her just as much.It takes alot of love to keep a furbaby from needless pain and suffering.Bless you and Avalanche.

Thanks Everyone-

It certainly was a rough day today. I don't normally break down when I have to put an animal down but I've been losing it all day. I just seem lost today.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Just hold the others tighter or give an extra scritch, I'm sure she loved you.

Back