Sabin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bostongirl'sChin75

Stephanie: Zoo Poo Gal!
I don't know what to say, all I feel is guilt about what happened. Had I been able to see in the future, I would never have left the house today. Instead I would have remained home and spent the day with you, and maybe this would not have happened. I was entrusted to your care, and I failed at that job. And for that, I will never be able to forgive myself.

I wish I could have held you one more time, and given you one more scritch and one more of the apple sticks you loved so dearly. I would have kissed your head the way I always do, right before putting you back after play time.

I will miss you forever, and cherish each and every moment that I had you in my life. You brought happiness and laughter with every little hop and jump. I will always miss the way you would attempt to roll in your bath, never quite able to complete a full barrel role. You were such a funny chin and will be missed greatly and always.

Rest in peace my beautiful Sabin :angel2:

Omg! Sabiebabie! ; ; What happened?! Stephanie, I know you were the best mom to Sabin, and I can never thank you enough for that. I'm sure he lived a great life with you. As much as I miss him, I know you will miss him even more. My heart breaks with yours. Rest in peace little one.

Back