Jinx

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greychins

NWI Chinchillas
Jinx was our 5th chin ever, after Winx, Moki, Toby, and Bailey, all of which are still here with us. She was about 5-6 years old when we put her down yesterday. She fought a good battle with surface malo - she was a trooper and would eat and drink as best she could soon after the filing, and she always took the CC like a champ. She was a good chin.

We got Jinx as a birthday/Christmas present for my mom, after she saw my chins and wanted one of her own. My mom had her trained to sit on her shoulder, and she was just a great chin. We took her to Nationals last year and she got a 3rd, despite my mom's butchering of her grooming lol.

We put her down on Saturday the 21st at a local vet, and are getting a pawprint remembrance thing made for her. I'll post pictures of that when they say it's ready and I can go get it.

We miss you Jinx! Your daughter keeps looking around the cage for you, we tried to explain to her and show her you're gone. Your mom's sad you're gone, but she said at least she has her photo album where you posed with various things for captioned pictures. Remember the good times, eh? We'll all see you again one day.

Some pictures from better times (sorry they're so big):

jinx_3.jpg

damntests.jpg

doyoumind.jpg

heart.jpg

jinx_tube.jpg

She looks like a real character. I am sorry for your loss but glad the vet let you be with her until the very end.

RIP Jinx.

I know the decision was so hard to make, but you know you did right by her. I'm very sorry for your loss of Jinx.

RIP Jinx, your Mom did the ultimate act of love and let you be in peace. Take care Mom, I am thinkng of you.

RIP sweet girl. Sending lots of sympathy to the family that loved you.

:flowers4::flowers6::flowers5:

Bless you for making that decision! So sorry for your loss. Lots of malo chins being lost right now.

Thanks everyone. We do miss her.

Here's a picture of the pawprint thing the vet offered for sale, that of course we couldn't pass up.

jinx_pawprint.jpg

Back