Christopher we hardly knew ya

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcraighenry

We didn't have him for long, just 3 weeks but we loved our little guy very much.

As it turns out, so did our vet clinic. They sent us a condolence card that the techs and the vet all signed personally with little messages.

They paid for the cremation and sent us a lovely pine box.

Today we got a card in the mail from them saying all the surgeons at the clinic donated to an animal charity in his name.

They've been great to us, which soothed the situation a little. But we still miss our Christopher.

298471_10150435487214047_560789046_10216225_1481166083_n.jpg

:( He was my husband's favorite too. Our vet's been amazing though. I can't believe how much they've done for us.

I regret it every day.

I'm so sorry about losing Christopher :( I'm happy for you that the vet experience was good at least...may your chinny rest in peace.

Thank you <3

We have the best vet. I can't recommend them highly enough. I almost want to take Vincenza in for something! Just so they can coo over her :)

We took her into the emergency clinic (also great!) after we noticed she was breathing heavily. They faxed over the details of the look over and the vet called us the next day. We're really fortunate.

But we miss our little guy very much.

Vai con Dio little one. So sorry for your loss :( That was very nice of your vet. Mine also sends condolence cards with the rainbow bridge poem on them.

RIP Christopher, you will be missed but not forgotten. How lovely of your vet to go the extra mile for you, at least you know he had the very best of care during the difficult time, it sounds like he really touched their hearts.

Back