RIP Sweet Penelope

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penelope88

You were the best friend I've ever had. You loved me no matter what, and you always knew just how to cheer me up when I felt down. I did everything I could, and tried so hard to find out what was wrong - and perhaps it was my fault for leaving you in the hands of that vet just to get an answer. I'll do everything in my power to fight this, and make sure people know what happened to you - maybe I can save someone else from going through this. You took a piece of my heart with you. I'm so very sorry and I will live with the pain and guilt for the rest of my life. I know you're in a better place, playing with all the other chinnie's and eating all the raisins your little paws can hold!

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 31
Penelope, you had the best chinny mother, and I hope she knows she did right by you, and did more for you than a most would. I know your looking down on her from above.
Rest in love sweet baby girl.

You fought hard for Penelope, and it is so tragic that she was taken away from you and you have to live through this pain. May she rest in peace.

Back