Chipper, My Heart

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevnChip

Thank you, everyone. My heart hurts so much right now, but your support helps.

Is it selfish to want another chin right now? I just want to hug one so badly. But I really don't think any other chin could possibly fill the void Chipper has left behind. I'm surprised by the devestation this death has caused me but I guess I shouldn't be. He truely was the most unique and dynamic pet I've ever had. I'm so glad I had the chance to spend even this brief time with him. My door is always open to the soul that needs a home so if another chin asks, I'm here. And I couldn't have done what I did for Chipper without all of you. Thank you for all the detailed, informative, sad and fun posts. We all made a good life for Chipper with advice, tubes, fleece and wood. And he loved it all.

Attachments

• chipintube1.jpg
    chipintube1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3890a.jpg
    IMG_3890a.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4259.jpg
    IMG_4259.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 45
  • il_570xN_250664179.jpg
    il_570xN_250664179.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Jar.JPG
    Jar.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 45
I know how heartbroken you are over your loss. Chipper had a special place in your heart, one that will be hard to fill. Take the time to mourn his loss, and rejoice in those special memories. You'll know when the time is right for another.

He is adorable. So sorry you lost you baby.
When you feel it's time for another, you'll know it. A replacement can never be done, but a will bring you new memories with another.

I know I said this in your other thread but I'm so sorry for your loss. I really thought he would pull through. Remember the good times; he will always be in your heart. RIP little guy. :(

Back