Goodbye my sweet Sophie :(

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen1016

Today I lost my beloved Sophie, she was only 5. I still can't believe it. She was such a happy chin; so full of life, even up to the last day. She gave only unconditional love and I hope that she felt that from me in return. I can second guess my every move for the last two months with antibiotics/pain meds/critical care and wonder if I had just done this or that...would it have made the difference? Would she live for one day longer? But it still doesn't make it hurt any less. My only comfort is knowing that she's no longer in pain. I love you Sophie, and some day we will meet again.

Attachments

• Sophie.jpg
    Sophie.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Sophie 2.jpg
    Sophie 2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 57
Aw, I can see that she loved you in her eyes. I'm sorry. Don't blame yourself. It sounds to me like you took really good care of her. I do believe you will meet again, RIP till then Sophie

Helen what you did was love her and that's what matters most. I'm sorry for your loss

She was beautiful, and I'm sure she knew she was loved. I am very sorry for your loss!

Helen, I'm so sorry you lost Sophie so suddenly. It is never easy to lose a beloved friend. It sounds like you did what you could for her, and Sophie was lucky to have such a good momma. May she rest peacefully.

what a sweetheart! you can tell she was loved :)) you allowed her to have time with you, someone who vowed to love her forever, and that's what matters most.

Back