Sunny....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KristinC1983

Sunny had just turned 1 and suddenly was so sick. This was a horrible Thanksgiving. He passed away a couple days ago and I miss him so much. He was my only chinchilla and my first. I was just happy to find the memorial section. He was a seriously amazing little guy, and my nights feel very empty now. After I put my daughter to bed, I should be going in with him, cleaning out all the poop, giving him hay, wiping up the pee he left for me on the wood shelves, having him jump on my back when I go to reach the hard spots, but no more. I knew I loved him a LOT, but they were right when they said (whoever they are) that you don't know what you've got until it's gone! He was the best and I will never forget him!

Attachments

• 100_8225.jpg
    100_8225.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_8221.jpg
    100_8221.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_8496.jpg
    100_8496.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 108_8039.jpg
    108_8039.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_8222.jpg
    100_8222.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 37
It looks like you have many good images to remember him by. I just love the smile on your daughter's face in that first image. He looks like he not only brought a lot of joy to your life, but also to your daughter.

I am so sorry for your loss. He was such a beautiful little guy, and looked like a lot of fun. Sending healing thoughts to you and your family. RIP Sunny

I'm very sorry for you loss of Sunny. As hard as it is right now, you and your little girl will have wonderful memories of him. RIP Sunny.

I'm so sorry. Eventually you and your family will feel better. Just know that it's not your fault and although it's sad, everything will be ok again one day.

Yeah, he was beautiful. He had such a nice, plush coat, and his personality was seriously huge. I'm happy I took so many pictures of him. I have even better ones on my profile, but for some reason it was only letting me upload ones I'd never put on here before. My daughter adored him, and she looks so sad when she looks at his empty cage. Eventually we'll rescue a little girl or 2 to fill the cage up again. And we'll hang up some pictures of Sunny so they'll know the amazing chin we had before them!

Back