Silkie

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leowyldemi

I'm crying through the memories here.....
it's coming up on three years since silkie passed away and i still miss her.
she was my first chin, so shy, but so sweet, i saw her at petsmart, and ishe gave me these bg eyes, i had to take her home.she used to like to sit on my Heiney as a read, i miss her playing hide and seen with me under the dresser,the way she used to poke her nose out, it was so cute.
my last memory of her before she became ill, is of her running across my bed, so happy.
within two days after that she became lethargic, and two days later after that she was gone, it snowed the night we buried her,the first snow of the year,and the wind blew, my husband said,"she's in the wind now"
i still cry my eyes out when i think of it
i never knew what made her so ill, and i still carry the guilt that maybe i did something wrong that caused her death.there was so much i didn't know about chins then,since then i've learned so much.
i miss you my little poofball

thanks, i really want to post my favorite picture of her, but unfortunately it was lost due to a computer crash, she was peeking at me through the bars of her cage and it looked like she was smiling...

Back