Jimmy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Brittany, that is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. :kiss: Thank you -- I would be honored if you made one for me, too.

I would treasure it along with all of my chinnie items. :hearts:

My deepest sympathies go out to Tabitha and Lynn. Nothing I can say will ease your pain. I am saddened and shocked to hear of his passing. He touched many people in the short time that he was here. He will be missed. RIP Little Jimmy.

Ms. Tabitha and Ms. Lynn,

I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to both of you on Jimmy's passing. I know he was a special and a very loved chin and I am so sorry to hear that he is no longer with us. I say us, because he was loved by many, even though you are the two who held his heart.
Rest assured that he is now over the Rainbow Bridge, where his legs are whole again and he can run around and popcorn all over the place. There are many other furry friends up there that are now able to blessed by Jimmy, much like we were all blessed by him in the short time he was on this earth.

Rest In Peace, Jimmy! You will be missed dearly! :angel7:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. He seemed like a wonderful, spirited little guy and I am sure he felt very loved during his time with you.

:heart:

I am so sorry Tabitha and Lynn, I know you guys both loved little Jimmy very, very much, and will miss him terribly. He was so full of life and adorableness, and everyone who followed his thread couldn't help but fall in love as well..

R.I.P Little Jimmy :'(

Tabitha and Lynn
I am so very sorry for your loss. Little Jimmy stole all of our hearts on here.

I am burying my Mom's ashes tomorrow. She is in heaven right now running around and playing with Jimmy. (my Mom was bedridden for four years and could not walk)
God Bless!
Corinne

Oh man, I don't know how I missed this thread. Maybe my subconscious was keeping me from acknowledging it's presence. Right now, I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face.

Tab and Lynn, I am soooooo sorry! He was such a little trooper. I will miss all the pics and videos of him.

Rest in peace little Jimmy, we all love you.

Tabitha, I don't know how big of a comfort it may be, if at all, but I made you something.

SDC13666.jpg

SDC13656.jpg

SDC13657.jpg
Brittany, that's gorgeous! :heart5:
I also at some point after hearing about this tragedy made a little tribute to Jimmy for you both as well. He's made of polymer clay, and almost finished, I just need to add a few details. I can make another one so if you, Tab or you, Lynn would like one, you can PM me your addresses and I can send one out to you guys.
I hope you both have begun to recover from this :grouphug:

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-08-06 at 22.20.jpg
    Photo on 2010-08-06 at 22.20.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I am so sorry for you loss :( I know you have a lot of love and support, its very nice to see, I hope you are all alright.

Back