Chi Chi and Hugs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brekai722

ChinCrazy and Loving It
Well this has been a horrible week. :cry3:Last Saturday my first chin named Hugs or I called her Hugsy, died suddenly. There was no indication she was sick. I took her with her mate Chi Chi to the vet because Chi had been losing weight. That was Friday and on Saturday morning I found her dead with Chi lying with his head on her hip. Up until that moment my 960 gram girl was as healthy I she could be. To make matters worse, today the vet said that Chi Chi's teeth were a severe case of malo. She said that from her findings that it would be more humane to have Chi Chi put to sleep. In 9 days I lost Hugsy and her mate. No matter how many come and go, no one can replace your first love. The only thing that makes this bearable is that I know that Hugs and Chi were so close that she was waiting on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge for her true love. Now they are together and happy.

I really miss you Hugs and Chi Chi. Play happily until we meet again.:broken:

I am so sorry. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Take comfort in knowing that your babies are together happy and healthy. :hug2:

Back