420 Chinchillas Rescued

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The part about SDHS claiming all was hunky dory on their part ticks me off!!! They couldn't get the animals out the door fast enough and there were PLENTY of negative comments on their Facebook page.

On Facebook someone posted that she passed away from a heart attack after a hearing. I feel sorry that she passed away. I've been to the ranch numerous times I don't agree with their practices. I never purchased animals I needed some supplies.

I found out that a judge has dismissed the case.
I cant believe all of this. Blows my mind the kind of misinformation, the negativity, and the lack of knowledge to the general public. My future plans of breeding will have to be postponed, at-least until all of this crap gets sorted through. I feel sorry for all of the chinchillas getting shuttled to the HS and then to a new home, where some will be inbred with all sorts of abnormalities, and then suddenly back they go to craigslist because they weren't the hunky dory play and cuddle anytime you wanna show- it off- to your friends type of animal. I am quite upset that people could buy a pair for 25 dollars a PAIR??!! It makes me so angry. here are all of these wonderful people who try to better the breed and repopulate them humanely, and its torn down by the people who are breeding them BYB style, where they have no knowledge whatsoever and no idea on what they're doing. Poor chins. I wish I could help them, but I'm nowhere close to CA. :cry3:

Back