Washington State ECBC Sanctioned Show 2014

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are thinking about going, haven't decided yet. There's another person around our area that is hoping to be able to go with us if we do.

We are thinking about going, haven't decided yet. There's another person around our area that is hoping to be able to go with us if we do.

Hope you can make it. There's so much to learn at the shows. You will get firsthand grooming experience and you can have your chins evaluated by a judge to determine how best to pair them for breeding. I'm driving up from CA. It should be a good show!

I also can bring Blue Cloud rocks the cost is $4.50 pound. This is a special for the WA Show only. 10% of the sales on rocks only will go towards the club.

I have 6 bags of dust still available.

Last edited:
Do you still need Plaque sponsors? :)

ETA: At minimum, my fiancé will be going. I will more than likely be going. And the girl that wanted to go was able to free up her day, so she will be going as well. We are trying to get another person to go as well (it's doubtful that they will be able to go though).

Last edited:
We have a couple that we will be bringing with us, mostly to learn how to groom properly.

Anouncing the mystery gift raffle for the Dec WA show! We will be having a special raffle at the WA show in addition to the normal raffles. There will be a variety of items in 'gift' boxes, with a select few having chinchilla ornaments. There will also be a top prize of an ipod shuffle sponsored by the ECBC WA branch!

Tickets will be limited so arrive early to get in on the action! One ticket = one box! Gifts will be handed out for opening at the break between the standard and mutation judging.

Hey, I will be looking for a extra dark ebony female at the show!
If any one has any, please message me with "stats" :D

Less than a month to go until show time!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the show :)

A few things:

1) If you are interested in Blue Cloud Dust, don't forget to contact Nan (snickers) via PM to reserve your bags.

2) There will be some animals for sale at the show. Contact local breeders to get the best selection. If you need referrals for breeders, PM me and let me know what you are looking for, I am sure there is a breeder who has what you need.

3) Please consider bringing raffle donations. Anything new or crafted can be donated, items do not need to be chinchilla-related! All raffle funds support the branch and ensure future shows in our area.

Looking forward to a great show and seeing lots of great animals!

See you there!

A few more things to pass along:

1) We have decided to do a silent auction for animal sales. Animal sales will need to be paid to the breeder in cash so please be prepared if you are interested in purchasing pets or herd improvement animals.

2) All animals must be tagged. Empress ear tags will be available for $1/tag.

3) The timeline for this show will be more relaxed than most as we will have the show hall for as long as we want it, so don't make plans to leave too early!

Four weeks to go!;)

Back